Thursday 28 October 2010

Pizza

Good evening!

Yesterday i spent the night at the mans house, we had planned to make pizza, yummy!!!
And because the pizza was soooooooooooooooooooo nice you all gonna get some pics :-)

Very important: THE DOUGH!

Before:                                                                              After:
Now thats what i call rise and shine! (ok, thats a lame joke...)
Then it was time for the fun part! All the stuff that goes on the pizza :-)

 My pizza with lots of cheese                                             The mans pizza, mainly with meat

And the same thing after the oven:

It was really nice, but just way too  much :-) We spent a lovely evening eating pizza, drinking wine and watching glee! I dont know, somehow the new season kinda sucks...

Oh, and not to forget the most important thing!! I got breakfast in bed! Best man ever!

<3 <3 <3

Now i have to go back to my mirror to try make up for Halloween! You will get some pics on Sunday. And i still havent made my costume, which actually makes me panic a bit :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment